Friday, September 29, 2006

Laying of electrical points & cables

Met the designer at 10 am this morning. The electrician was going to lay the cables and wiring for the electrical points today. Not sure if everything was completed today, but I will check on it tmw morning, cuz I need to be back to meet with the subcontractor and the developer rep to discuss how they are going to rectify the gaps/ cracks on our parquet floor. I really hope we can come to an amicable arrangement, such that I m able to coordinate with my designer as well. Guess there would be a delay in the overall reno because of this and I probably can expect to move in, at best in mid Dec but I forsee it may be even later, cuz I m quite sure there will be delays here and there due to the need to coordinate the timing between 2 different parties, i.e. the developer's subcontractors and my designer.

Anyway, saw the hacked walls of our MBR, as shown:


See the opening on the left hand side. Part of it will form our new MBR door and the opening on the right would be sealed up. The room really looks spacious with the wall hacked off!

Some other pics of the mess after hacking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home